Sunday, May 13, 2012

This is It: Freshman Year Ends

Well, friends, this is it.  I'm leaving Sioux City for the summer in just a couple hours.  I'm not going to make this a long post, because I think the last one was sufficient.
First of all, I would just like to thank those of you who have been reading my blog faithfully all year.  Your enthusiasm and encouragement is what makes blogging fun.  I would also like to thank everyone who made this year a crazy awesome adventure for me--my roommate, my best friend, my boyfriend, neighbors, professors, lunch ladies, and everyone else who has been there for me every single day here in Sioux City.  It's been a wild ride, and I know that this year was just the beginning.
Lastly, I would like to thank my friends and family back home, who have been cheering me on long distance since the day I decided I was going to school in Sioux City.  I'm absolutely sure that none of this would have been possible without you.  And know that, even though I love life here, my heart will always be right back home with you.  I'll always come home to the 651.

So this concludes my freshman year of college!  Woohoo!  Didn't it fly by?!  I have to say that this was a million times better than my freshman year of high school, so I'd say I'm off to a great start for college.  I'm sure the adventures will only get bigger and better next year.
Speaking of next year, I will be continuing to document my time in Sioux City on a different blog starting in August.  I've got big plans for this blog, so let's hope that I actually follow through.  The reason that I'm moving my blog is because WordPress will allow you to follow my posts via email, so you'll know right away when I put something new up.  So go ahead and sign up to follow it now, but know that I obviously won't be posting anything until I come back to school in the fall.

Until next year...stay shiny, Sioux City.  :)

[To God be the glory.]

No comments:

Post a Comment